It’s the big day. You have your hair coiffed, your dress pressed, and your bridesmaids in line. You have nothing else to plan!
The one thing that you can think about now is the walk down the aisle. Wouldn’t it be absolutely perfect if you had the perfect song for the violin to take you to the alter? If you are into traditional wedding music, these five pieces are the best options for you:
1. “Jesu, Joy of Man’s Desiring” (J.S. Bach)
2. “Where’er You Walk” (G.F. Handel) – Check out the lyrics – it’s perfect!
3. “Salut d’Amour” (Edward Elgar)
4. “Trumpet Voluntary” (Jeremiah Clarke)
5. “Träumerei” (Robert Schumann)
Give them a listen – there’s a reason they’ve been around for hundreds of years!